"When your mother asks, "Do you want a piece of advice?" it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway." ~ Erma Bombeck
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
UNTILL i GET MY NO. 1 SPOT BACK ON THE BLOG LIST THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!!
I just have to state for the record, I did not ask to have my ranking changed in the blog list. I was bossed to blog, and I did, along with doing a layout update, and she went and moved me in the list.
3 comments:
listen bossy-mom,
i have my list in the order i want it.
step off george!!!
I just have to state for the record, I did not ask to have my ranking changed in the blog list. I was bossed to blog, and I did, along with doing a layout update, and she went and moved me in the list.
whatever, i went back to alphabetical to stop the bitching and moaning.
Post a Comment