I have a stinky couch problem..I have tried all kinds of concoctions to wash it with...To no avail...I believe it is an ENTITY...Just like on Seinfeld...
its not the socks
or the goblin
who wants that job?

We all know this to be true
Jennette knows about smelly shoes



If anyone has an antidote please let me know!

its not the socks
or the goblin
who wants that job?
We all know this to be true
Jennette knows about smelly shoes


If anyone has an antidote please let me know!
5 comments:
buy a new couch.
Christmas is coming...I may have solved the problem...I mixed up a batch of wash to get rid of skunk smell on dogs and I think it may have worked..but being an entity it may be back...if you ever need the recipe it consists of peroxide,baking soda and Dawn...
i might have to 2nd old GG's idea. first though, get rid of the dogs..and the cats too while you're at it.
wait, skunk smell?!? did someone get sprayed? did i miss that??
hydrochloric acid
No skunk involved but if it gets rid of skunk smell should work on any smell...but thanks for all your wonderful advice...(remind me not to ask for it again)
Post a Comment